OVER 1.5 MILLION UNITS SOLD - Over 1.5 million Ledger Nano S units have been sold worldwide, making it the most popular and widely used cryptocurrency wallet to date. Secure, buy and grow your crypto assets with the world’s most popular hardware wallet.
Why the Ledger Nano S?
- Multi-Currency Support - Bitcoin, Ethereum, or any other Altcoin. Safely secure a huge growing list of cryptocurrency.
- Secure Your Future - Protect your assets with Ledger's dual chip architecture, flawless firmware integrity PIN code system, and FIDO certified U2F. You'll never have to worry again about malicious hackers and security lapses.
- Verified and Inspected - Ledger Nano S hardware wallet is guaranteed inspected and verified secure. Given the value of the assets you are likely to be storing on your hardware wallet, purchase with the peace of mind that you are receiving a verified secure unit to store your hard earned cryptocurrency assets.
- Includes Ledger Live - Ledger's all-in-one Ledger Live companion app is included free with every Ledger unit. This sophisticated new software combines device management and crypto asset management into one user friendly interface. Users can track their crypto asset values in real-time, manage multiple accounts, and transact securely all within a single app.
- Transact in Total Privacy - With Nano S, your wallet remains completely decentralized. Never let a third party know your private key or be privy to your transaction history. Be your own bank, now and forever.
Why buy from us?
✓ TRUSTED Ledger Retailer
✓ FREE Same Day Delivery
✓ FREE Customer Support
Dimensions & weight
Unit Size: 56.95mm x 17.4mm x 9.1mm
Brushed stainless steel and plastic.
No battery required.
1 hardware wallet, 1 USB-C to USB-A cable, 1 getting started leaflet, 3 recovery sheets, 1 keychain strap
Microcontrollers & connector
Connector USB Type Micro-B.
Certification level CC EAL5+.
Chips ST31H320(secure) + STM32F042.
64-bits desktop computer (Windows 8.1+, macOS 10.14+, Linux) excluding ARM Processors.
Also compatible with Android 7+ smartphones.
Please check the FAQs