Secure, buy, exchange and grow your crypto assets with our new Bluetooth-enabled hardware wallet. With all your crypto in one place, you’re in total control of your assets.
Why the Ledger Nano X?
- NEXT GENERATION WALLET - Ledger Nano X is a hardware device that safely stores your private keys. The state of the art Secure Element chip keeps the seed and private keys completely offline. You'll never have to worry about the remote hacking risks of software wallets and exchanges.
- MOBILE SUPPORT & BLUETOOTH - The Ledger Nano X is one of the only hardware wallets that is compatible with both iOS and Android mobile devices. Simply connect your device to the Ledger Live mobile app and manage your assets on the go, via bluetooth or USB-C.
- VERIFIED AND INSPECTED - This Ledger wallet is guaranteed inspected and verified secure. Given the value of the assets you are likely to be storing on your hardware wallet, purchase with the peace of mind that you are receiving a verified secure unit to store your hard earned cryptocurrency assets.
- MULTI-CURRENCY SUPPORT - The Ledger Nano X can have up to 100 different coin applications installed at the same time. These include all major coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, All ERC20 tokens, XRP, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Dash, Tezos and many more. Manage all of your coins on one device.
- TRANSACT IN TOTAL PRIVACY - With Ledger X, your wallet remains completely decentralized. Never let a third party know your private key or be privy to your transaction history. Be your own bank, now and forever.
- COMPATIBLE WITH LEDGER LIVE - Ledger's all-in-one Ledger Live companion app is free to download and use with the Ledger Nano X. This software allows users to track their crypto asset values in real-time, manage multiple accounts, stake coins, and transact securely all within a single app.
Why buy from us?
✓ TRUSTED Ledger Retailer
✓ FREE Same Day Delivery
✓ FREE Customer Support
Dimensions & weight
Size: 72mm x 18.6mm x 11.75mm
Brushed stainless steel and plastic.
Contains a lithium-ion 100mAh battery
(0.37Wh = 1 cell)
1 hardware wallet, 1 USB-C to USB-A cable, 1 getting started leaflet, 3 recovery sheets, 1 keychain strap
Microcontrollers & connector
Connector on product: USB Type-C
Connector on desktop: USB Type-A.
If your computer has USB-C ports only, please use an adapter.
Certification level CC EAL5+
Chips ST33J2M0 (secure) + STM32WB55
64-bits desktop computer (Windows 8.1+, macOS 10.14+, Linux) excluding ARM Processors.
Also compatible with smartphones (iOS 9+ or Android 7+).
Please check the FAQs